Have you ever felt that your life was guided by larger powers? Unseen but very real energies that influence every direction your life takes? Discover the forces that shape your destiny with The Language of Archetypes app, a training course with renowned medical intuitive Caroline Myss that brings you face-to-face with the archetypes that exist in human consciousness and how each manifests. Myss shares the essential skills for identifying and working with the major archetypal families, revealing an alchemy of spirituality we all can use for self-understanding, healing, and divine connection.
Learn More About:
- The Four Survival Archetypes everyone is born with: Child, Prostitute, Victim, and Saboteur
- The Feminine and Masculine archetype families, which include Mother, Father, Goddesses, Princess/Damsel, Fool, Knight/Warrior, and others
- The Healer family, which includes Rescuer, Servant, Caretaker, and others
- The Action family, which includes Hero, Bully, Coward, Gambler, Rebel, and others
- The Divine, Wisdom, Creative, and Wild Card families
Through Myss’s masterful storytelling, The Language of Archetypes app gives you a personal introduction to the many dynamic yet often hidden characters that profoundly impact your health, relationships, career—every facet of your sacred destiny.
The Language of Archetypes app features:
- Caroline Myss’s revelations about the archetypal figures that shape our lives (12 hours, 15 minutes of audio)
- A study guide with a detailed gallery of the most common archetypes
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
- A bonus video with Caroline Myss
About the Author
Caroline Myss is the author of four New York Times bestsellers: Anatomy of the Spirit, Sacred Contracts, Invisible Acts of Power, and Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can. A leading voice in the field of energy medicine and human consciousness, Myss holds degrees in journalism, theology, intuition, and energy medicine. She has appeared on two highly successful public television programs, and on The Oprah Show.