Commodity Trader is a tool for investors, traders, and industrialists who take positions in the worldwide commodity futures markets in the segments including metals, energy, and agriculture. Based on a complex mathematical model, this tool provides trading signals for commodity futures contracts.
- Trading Signals
- Commodity Charts
- Commodity News
- Commodity ETFs & Watchlist
Featured Commodity Futures Contracts
Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Palladium, Crude oil, Heating oil, Gasoline, Natural gas, Corn, Wheat, Soybean, Lean hogs, Live cattle, Cotton No.2, Cocoa, Coffee ‘C’, Sugar #11, Lumber
- Predefined ETF lists
- Discussion pages
- Price alerts
How does it work?
Commodity Trader examines historical data of selected commodities and constructs correlation/dispersion and volatility maps. A complex computerized mathematical model continuously checks prices and compares them to these maps by using various algorithms. If the price of a commodity future contract falls below its character map, it generates a buy signal. If on the other hand the price goes above its character map, the tool generates a sell signal. As these anomalies occur, trading and significant profit opportunities arise.
Commodity Trader is especially designed for:
- Intermediate to advanced level traders who are familiar with the concepts of trading on margin, margin maintenance requirements, short-selling, and characteristics of momentum trading
- Professional asset managers who manage commodity related funds
- Professional commodity traders who possess extensive level of knowledge in risks associated with commodity trading
- Industrialists who either produce commodities (revenue generator) or use commodities as raw materials (cost management) for their manufacturing of products and actively take positions to hedge operational risks
- Researchers who analyze commodities markets