The ultimate Texas Hold'em Poker Hands Tools for your iPad!
We all like Hold'em Poker, especially when we win. Improve your Poker skills and your chances to win more often using our application!
Use the Poker Tools to analyse and simulate your hands. The tools will provide you the ability to figure out if you have the right odds in a particular game situation!
Our "Texas Poker Hands Tools" application will be surely your final Poker companion!
* Expressly and exclusively designed for the iPad, with a beautiful, functional, immediate and intuitive user interface in HD. Our interface is designed to provide a smooth and familiar user experience, allowing users to rapidly input or retrieve information. It's ideal even when playing Online-Poker.
* Hand State Analysis Tool to provide you the current status of your hand, the possibility that your hand will improve, the outs, if some opponent can have a flush, a straight, etc.
* Hand Simulator Tool to simulate your poker hand against multiple opponents and check the percentage of hands you will beat, the odds that you will improve your hand at showdown, etc. You can easily specify the number of opponents, the opponent range, the number of boards to simulate and the number of hands to simulate per opponent per board. It's possible to select a Monte Carlo quick simulation or a full enumeration.
* PokerPedia section with rules, strategy, tips, probability tables, charts, hand groups, etc.
* Glossary and Lingo section with common Poker terms and slang.
* User adjustable accuracy/speed of calculation engine. Full enumeration and Monte Carlo simulation supported.
* 2-color or 4-color card sets.
* iOS 4 multitasking support.
* the application supports background iPod music. Enjoy your own favourite soundtrack while playing at Poker tournaments!
Thanks for using our products. Feedback is always welcome to: firstname.lastname@example.org
App Store reviews are greatly appreciated, thank you.
*** Gambling Notes: this Software and the Information contained in it is designed as an aid or learning tool for Poker. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this software application, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. We are in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided "as is", and without warranties.