- Create your own cookbook!
- See lots of dish and recipe updates. Rich with ideas for cooking.
- Get "Likes" from users for nice looking photos. "Save" other user's dishes to scrap and create your own cookbook.
Snapalicious is full of great recipes and ideas, like quick and easy recipes or pictures of nice looking bentos.
Log your dishes and recipes to manage your diet and health. Makes cooking fun and motivating!
You can also post photos of dishes cooked using recipes from recipe sites.
Snapalicious is a social app that makes possible sharing dish photos and recipes and find ideas for cooking. It makes cooking fun and convenient.
- Share to Facebook, Twitter and Weibo
Whether it be a quick and easy dish, an exquisite dinner dish, bento or kyaraben, or your diet menu, post it to Snapalicious!
Feel free to post photos of dishes cooked using recipes from recipe sites like allrecipes.com, epicurious, food network, food.com, foodily, Chow, TheKitchn, MyRecipes, Cooks.com, Delish, etc.
- Comment, like and save dishes!
If you find a dish that you like, tap on the "Like" button and follow the user. Looking at fresh ingredients and recipes that you like will motivate you to cook! Post comments asking for recipes and menus.
- Explore the world of cuisine!
If you're not sure of what menu to cook, find great looking homemade dishes and recipes by using the world map. You'll conveniently find lots of ideas for what to cook next as well.
Also visit Snapalicious web site: