Pic Flick HD is a FREE app for your iPad that lets you create photo prints, cards and frames that you can save to your camera roll or send over a Wi-Fi connection to any supported KODAK All-In-One Printer.*
1.Access photos from your iPad Albums and Photo Stream.
2.Create 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 8.5x11 photo prints, with optional captions and speech bubbles.
3.Create 4x6 photo cards for a variety of occasions, with optional personal greetings.
4.Create 4x6, 5x7, 8x10 or 8.5x11 photo frames, with any of the following options:
• Choose landscape or portrait photo frames, holding your iPad in either portrait or landscape orientations.
• Choose one or two mats per frame.
• Choose one, two, three or four photos per frame.
• Mats include textures and bevels that add depth and realism to your frame.
• Auto-Color automatically generates mat colors that compliment the colors in your photo(s). Press the Magic Wand button to toggle through your Auto-Color choices.
• If you like, press the Palette button, turn off Auto-Color, and press the Customize button to manually select mat colors, using a color wheel.
• Bring your creations to life by adding page captions or speech bubbles, using a variety of artistic fonts.
5.Save your creations to your iPad camera roll, where you can access and share them using other apps, or move them to your PC.
6.Send your creations over Wi-Fi to any supported KODAK All-in-One Printer* connected to the same network as your iPad.
*All Wi-Fi or Ethernet connected KODAK All-In-One Printers are supported, EXCEPT for ESP7 and ESP9 models.
NOTE: To access pictures in Pic Flick HD, Location Services must be enabled, as some pictures in your library may contain location information (geo tags).