Oracle Tap gives organizations secure access to their Oracle Applications Cloud, including: Human Capital Management and Talent Management (Fusion HCM, Taleo Business & Enterprise Editions), Customer Service and Support (RightNow) and Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management (Fusion ERP).
- Provides optimized layouts and navigation gestures, an offline cache and search that seamlessly fetches data on-demand.
- Easily access worklist notifications from your cloud applications. Quickly respond to approvals, candidate reviews, and candidate interview evaluations.
- Configure the mobile app content though your existing Oracle Cloud Service.
- With Human Capital Management, you can browse your organization and gain insights by having access to employee information like their public and talent profiles, goals, goal plans, absences and predicted performance/attrition. Track key performance indicators to monitor business health. Complete key employee and manager self service actions on your device. Compare multiple workers in order to determine top performers and view compensation distribution across teams.
- The Talent Management Cloud provides recruitment on the go, with access to requisitions, candidates, and actions to manage the entire recruitment process.
- Customer Service and Support provides mobile case and task management, access to critical contact and organization information, and insight into your staff's workloads.
- The Project Portfolio Management Cloud provides project managers and team members with mobile capabilities. Project managers can use their tablets to take advantage of the easy-to-use graphical user interface to quickly understand project progress and review exceptions. Team members can use their phones to manage their work and collaborate more efficiently on projects and tasks.
Note: Oracle Tap requires an active Oracle Cloud Applications account, and features will vary based on licensed functionality. See the Application License Agreement for details.