The InstareaderRSS application is a fast and highly customizable news notifier that uses the third party API (Google Reader API) in which you select some of your favorites website, if they have RSS or Atom feeds and each time new information arrives. You can quickly read the title and the source of the news and if you want to read more through an interactive web view. The views containing the list of RSS and/or Atom articles (grouped together and individual in different sections within the application) contain Data Filters that allow the user to change the look of the table view of Web Articles (i.e. search by newest, oldest, unread, website, etc). Once you have read the news in detail you can share it on Email, Twitter, and/or Facebook (right to left swipe gesture open the Sharing Buttons) or directly open the web page associated with the article and using the assorted sharing buttons (i.e. Email, Twitter, Facebook). The InstareaderRSS provides a specific side menu enabling the user to jump between different pages within the Instareader without go back through the main menu of the application. While the user is reading the web articles, he/she will be able to add individual articles to a Reading List section. The Reading List section is grouped by the website name in which each section only contains the articles from that website. The Reading List section saves the web articles for the given time period until the user has deleted them. To enable the user to fully understand how the application works there is a view containing all the symbols within the application and what they are called in the section called Symbol Map. The Instareader app also contains a cache that enables offline reading for sites that allow caching of there website (currently the user must view the webpage once for it to cache).
The InstareaderRSS application is Advertisement Free.
* Supports Retina display.
* Browse by feed or folders
* Supports feed management - add/delete/sort subscriptions and folders.
* Able to set up each subscription to open articles directly in RSS, full text mode, or web (online only).
* Able to mark as UNREAD/READ
* Able to mark all items as read for any RSS subscription or mark only loaded items as read.
* Able to show only feeds/folders with unread items.
* Swipe (2 finger touch) to navigate between different views
* Swipe to navigate RSS stories using two finger swipe from left to right and right to left on the WebView
* Pinch RSS articles to change font size.
* Copy-and-Paste titles, links, or full articles.
* Swipe (1 finger touch) to display menu for Social Panel View (currently Email, Twitter, Facebook) in the TableView Cell
* Facebook sharing.
* Twitter sharing with optional Bit.ly personal account.
* E-mail sharing with optional default recipients.
* Full text mode in web browser
* Supports keyword search to find and add feeds.
* Able to mark items as read based on date.
* Able to mark items as read or star/unstar by tapping read/unread button associated with the web article
* Able to automatically mark items as read while scrolling headlines.
* Badge Count on the icon containing Unread Articles in the Reading List
* No ads
If you like InstareaderRSS, please consider writing positive reviews on the App Store. We keep adding features, fixing bugs, and improving app performance. Please send us feedback at email@example.com. Thanks for your support.