Agile PM is an agile project management tool that helps you manage and track agile projects. It allows you to define and prioritize stories, assign users to stories, define sprint dates and the stories that must be completed for each sprint, and manage all your agile projects and team in one place. The burndown chart allows you to easily track the progress for each project and sprint to ensure timely deliverables.
Features of Agile PM include:
- Product backlog. Create a master product backlog for all your agile projects. Group and filter the product backlog by release, priority, assignee, or status. Multiple filters can be applied to see exactly the stories you want.
- Manage sprints. Define sprints along with their start and end dates for each project. View sprints for a single project or multiple projects by using the filters. Assign stories to each sprint, assign users who will be working on each story, and track the status of each story throughout the sprint.
- Define teams. Manage team members and assign stories to them.
- Define projects. Manage multiple projects by specifying the project along with all your project releases and release dates. Easily see upcoming release dates for all of your projects.
- Burndown charts. See a burndown chart by project and sprint to see how your team is doing against your sprint deliverables.
Agile PM is the perfect tool for ScrumMasters, project managers, or anyone who manages an agile project.