Improve your bridge game with instructional material from the game’s top teacher. Intermediate and experienced bridge players can enjoy a free preview of the online Daily Bridge Column. New players can view a free interactive introduction to the game of bridge.
The Daily Bridge Column includes the following features:
- Interactive deals that you can bid, play, and defend accompanied by a complete walkthrough that you can view beforehand or after trying the deal.
- Bidding quizzes on various aspects of the game.
- Columns by guest celebrities such as World Champion Eddie Kantar.
- Interviews with the top players and coaches in the game, such as Eric Rodwell and Eric Kokish.
- Famous deals, where you have a chance to play the deal and then read the story behind it.
After viewing the trial columns, you can subscribe to the Daily Bridge Column for $9.99 per month. As a subscriber, you will be able to access each day’s column from your iPad, PC, or MAC.
Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction is the first set of lessons from Learn to Play Bridge with Audrey Grant. It is designed for the absolute beginner. The material is presented in a clear, well-organized format, moving smoothly from one topic to the next. It’s based on the most up-to-date information the game has to offer.
It includes the following features:
- A sound track that accompanies the lesson material, allowing you to focus on the hands and the graphics.
- High quality graphics explaining the various lesson points.
- Practice deals – you’ll play with skilled robots to help you develop good card play techniques.
- Interactive quizzes that let you review what you have learned and track your progress.
After viewing the first free lesson, you can purchase the entire set Bridge Basics 1: An Introduction for $34.99.