Somewhere between the past and the future lies a dimension that is free of problems, free of suffering, and free of conflict. With the Living the Liberated Life and Dealing with the Pain-Body app, bestselling author Eckhart Tolle presents the keys to making this spiritual dimension available. With a bold new vision for experiencing the fullness of life, he points a way out of the emotional suffering that keeps us trapped, helpless, and unhappy.
Free yourself from past conditioning and cultivate the practice of living in the now by learning more about:
- Reaching a deeper level of consciousness beyond the limited thinking mind
- Fully accepting this moment in time in order to free yourself from the pain-body
- Liberating yourself from the pain of your past and your fears about the future
- The joy that we can feel as the inner body
- How the pain-body can be our greatest ally
Use this app to achieve a state of presence that will begin a radical inner transformation. Warmly shared, in the authentic voice that has brought him international acclaim, here is Eckhart Tolle's simple and profound guide to connecting with your infinite potential.
The Living the Liberated Life and Dealing with the Pain-Body app features:
- Eckhart Tolle’s insights on freeing yourself from suffering (3 hours of audio teachings)
- A relaxing slide show
- An interactive vine garden to enjoy while listening (iPad only)
- Bookmarking to help you easily find your favorite content
- A bonus interview with Eckhart Tolle
- A bonus video with Eckhart Tolle
About the Author
Eckhart Tolle of Vancouver, BC, is a world-renowned spiritual teacher and bestselling author in print and on audio. His published titles include the Oprah’s Book Club selection A New Earth and The Power of Now, which has been translated into more than 30 languages and is now in its sixth printing, with more than 3 million copies sold.