Do you want to get the most out of your dumbbells? Then this is the app for you! It features 30 detailed animations of the most effective all-round dumbbell exercises. What's more, they're clearly and effectively demonstrated by our amazing anatomically correct 3D "iMusculus - the Virtual Athlete" who shows you how to perform each exercise correctly, safely and with precision.
Plus, to help you know if you are performing the exercises correctly, this app includes amazing 3D images of the major muscles used during each exercise. You can scroll completely around each of these beautiful muscle images, view them from different perspectives so as to better understand your body and the muscles you should be targeting.
The app contains:
- 30 of the most effective dumbbell exercises, as selected by an exercise physiologist and sports scientist, for total fitness.
- Strengthening and conditioning exercise programs or the option to simply work your way through the 30 exercises.
- A "body zone" picker that brings up exercises relevant to the body zones you select - for when you just want to specifically target one or a few body areas during a workout.
- A guide to performing each exercise correctly and safely as well as information on its key benefits.
- A library of thirty 3D golden muscles that you can rotate around and zoom in on to view from all angles and see how they connect to the body.
- Detailed information on each of the main muscles used during the exercises and their role in the body
This is also a great resource for refreshing and improving your anatomical knowledge and a fantastic tool for demonstrating to others.
There’s also a ton of information about dumbbell exercising and how to get the most out of the app to improve your fitness.
The muscle screens also contain great information on their respective anatomy and function within the body. Ideal for personal trainers, athletes, coaches, sports students and healthcare professionals or anyone interested in improving their anatomical knowledge.
And if you are a Personal Trainer (PT), it's a great tool to show clients the muscles you're targeting and an easy way to give them a range of exercises they can do at home outside of their training sessions.
Used consistently, iMusculus - the Virtual Athlete will help you get a toned body like his that you’ll want to show off! So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on a set of dumbbells or hand-weights, download the iM Dumbbells app and get ready for iMusculus to guide you to a stronger, fitter, more knowledgeable you!