Lonely Crow is a simple but enjoyable action game that is based on fighting off the birds who are trying to damage wires by slapping them.
Gameplay & Rules
● You can move the crow within the wires by swiping your finger horizontally or vertically.
● You can not move to the areas occupied by the birds.
● You can slap the adjacent birds by swiping your finger horizontally.
● The sooner you slap the birds, the more points you get.
● If you do not fight off the birds, they damage the wires by pecking.
● Damage status of the wires are indicated by coloured exclamation marks:
-White Mark (1st warning)
-Black Mark (2nd warning)
-Red Mark (Final warning)
● If a red marked wire gets pecked again, all the birds gets shocked and game is over.
Lonely Crow © 2012
All Rights Reserved