Scrawl is a prize winning, comics & illustration digital magazine. Fun, beautiful and innovative, created solely for the digital platform, Scrawl integrates art & technology to offer a new and exciting way of storytelling.
Tap to control the way the story unfolds, shake the device to reveal images, look at time-dependent drawings as they change or just engage in thought provoking artwork and original ideas - Scrawl lets you tap into your traditional comics in an untraditional way.
Featuring some of the most talented artists working today, crafted with meticulous production & design, Scrawl is a must-have for all comics & illustration lovers, but not just.
• 3 free full iPad issues inside (2 for iPhone)!
• Scrawl features some of the most talented artists from around the world.
• Each issue is an anthology dedicated to an original theme.
• Exquisite artwork in a variety of styles from hand-drawn to digital techniques,
integrated seamlessly with interactive features & animation to ensure a unique experience.
Reviews from our readers:
"...I think this has to be one of the best examples of future magazines fun, playful and a whole lot of creativeness."
- Wharf-e (itunes UK)
"This is the first time I subscribe to anything in very many years and I'm so happy I did."
- Brixtonsun (itunes France)
"Simple superb magazine, one of THE best available on ipad"
- Mansiemans (itunes Netherlands)
Editions of Scrawl are available for purchase as single issues or via an auto-renewable yearly subscription (for 6.99$) as follows:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for the subscription price renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned
off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
(!) Recent issues of Scrawl might not be compatible with older 1st generation iPads.