If you bought a New York co-op or condo apartment, chances are you'll either serve on your building's board of directors, or want to understand what the board is doing and why. There’s a lot to learn, and Habitat breaks it down into small, weekly bites.
Learn what New York co-ops and condos are doing now to:
• Stay afloat
• Repair and maintain their buildings
• Create financing strategies
• Deal with hiring, firing, and working with property managers and other professionals
• Follow regulations and legal issues
• Find ways to conserve energy and green their buildings