This app provides the full, original text of Title 11 of the United States Code - Bankruptcy; and Appendix (2006 Edition, Supplement V 2011 - with laws enacted through January 3, 2012). The appendix is the full Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure and Official Bankruptcy Forms. The app is a great pocket reference for your iPhone and iPad.
Along with the full text, the app also contains these convenient features:
- WiFi sharing: view the full content (including your own highlighting) and your notes and bookmarks on any desktop or laptop web browser connected to the same WiFi network
- Drag and drop to transfer your own notes files (like Word documents and PDFs) from your computer to the app over WiFi (drag and drop requires a current version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari)
- Bookmarking with full folder organization
- Highlight any part of the original text
- Email sections (including your own highlighting) to anyone
- Full-text search and direct citation-based section finder
- Bluebook-style citations at the top of each section
Please note that while the text has been checked and proofread for accuracy, it is not an official edition of the law suitable for citation in legal documents. Please refer to an official copy of the U.S. Code for citing in legal documents.