BCM (Business Connect Mobile) is exclusively available for Swisscom SME Business Connect customers, bringing you two main advantages of business connectivity when you are travelling:
1. Remote administration of your Business Connect connection
Enable or disable call forwarding on the road from your office extension
2. Ability to call when travelling, as if you were in the office
Initiate “Call-back” calls from either your iPhone or Business Connect Telephone via the Remote Office function. The persons you are calling will see your Business Connect Telephone number, and the charges for any calls you make will be charged to your Business Connect account accordingly.
- Call Forwarding Always
- Call Forwarding Not Reachable
- Call Forwarding No Answer
- Call Forwarding Busy
- Simultaneous Ring
- Do Not Disturb
- Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- Remote Office
- Access to iPhone contacts
- Access to Business Connect call lists
For support, please contact your Swisscom partner.
BCM generates data traffic, or data roaming when used in other countries. Swisscom recommend that a NATEL® infinity-Abo.