The OpenTouch® Communications Suite from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise transforms enterprise communications into collaborative conversations and business services. OpenTouch Conversation brings the essential elements of the OpenTouch Communications Suite to life, supporting seamless interaction across multiple media, devices, and participants, all within the same conversation.
Using OpenTouch™ Conversation for iPad you can:
* Place, answer, and manage voice and video calls and conferences using the enterprise dialing plan—call anywhere using device contacts, corporate directory, or OpenTouch contacts
* View contact presence availability and escalate from a simple two-party chat session to a multimedia collaboration event
* View and annotate presentations, PDFs, and bitmap images
* View shared desktops
* Manage your "reachability" preferences using call-routing profiles
* Use Rapid Session Shift and move voice and video calls between iPad, iPhone, Android, and the PC
* Listen to and manage your voice mail messages
* Schedule meetings using pre-defined meeting profiles
PLEASE NOTE that this application requires connectivity to an Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise OpenTouch system. If you need help, contact your IT department.
Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish , Turkish.
DEVICE WHITE LIST
The Device White List for OpenTouch Conversation Software Clients (doc reference 8AL90822AAAA ed18) is hosted on Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Portal under the Technical Documentation Library.
Please, consult regularly our Business Portal in order to be informed about the latest inputs including Technical Communications and Release Notes.
More information available on http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com
By using this application you agree with the terms of the accompanying user license agreement (EULA).