Looking to replace, automate or improve your existing school bells, tone generator or school public address system?
School PA System provides a simple way to schedule school bells, announcements and other public address messages, directly from an iPad, iPhone or iPod (the app is now universal, meaning it can be used at native resolution on any iOS device).
Some of the great features that can save your school, church or group thousands of dollars include:
1. Scheduled bells (daily, weekly, weekends) that are fully customizable (time of day, etc). And bells of less than 30 seconds can now play in the background, even if the application is not active.
2. Select from a library of school bell sounds (get rid of your boring old tone generator today)
3. Add your own music selection directly from iTunes - why not start the day off with a fun song!
4. Select different themes / music / or bells for different times of the day or for different school events.
5. Pre-record your own public announcements, using the built-in voice recorder.
6. Make live announcements with our new Live Mic feature.
7. Create Emergency Signals and other messages that can be reused in specific situations.
School PA system will integrate easily with most existing installed PA Systems, or in smaller schools where an amplifier and speakers might be used. All you need is a dedicated iOS device connected to a power source and a TRS connector (also referred to as an audio jack, phone jack, headphone plug).
While this app has been designed specifically for schools, there's no reason why it couldn't be used in churches, groups, universities, at sporting events or even as a point of sale marketing tool. Because the app is flexible and configurable, it could be used in almost any situation where an existing PA system is being used.
School PA System is user-friendly and reliable. You can be confident that your bells or announcements will sound on time, all of the time.
NOTE: School PA System should not replace an emergency system in any school or organization. Please do not use this application in life-threatening situations.
For support, feature requests and other feedback - please email email@example.com - we take pride in our software and we are continually working on and improving our suite of educational apps. To see a full list of our apps, please visit our website.