Inforia's eDictation is an iPhone & iTouch(with microphone) App that allows you to record dictations from anywhere you have a network connection and integrates into Inforia's eTranscription engine, sending your recorded dictations to be transcribed by a medical professional.
eDictation's Features Include:
- Integration with your existing Practice Management System
- Integration with your existing EHR/EMR or Inforia's own CaregiverDesktop EHR
- Your patient schedule based on location and date updated in real-time
- Monitor patient load for that day
- Track completed or pending dictations
- Allows for ah-hoc/walk-in functionality to support patients not in your schedule
- Supports Hospital Rounds for providers
- Ability to review your recorded dictations before sending them to be transcribed
- On-Hold Functionality giving users the ability to place the recorded dictation On-Hold and come back to it at a later time.
- Ability to append to a recording that you have reviewed and would like to add to the end or from a specific point in the recording.
You must have an account with Inforia for eDictation to function properly.