Experience the "River Valley Difference"!
Who can join River Valley Credit Union?
• Individuals who reside, are employed, attend school, or who worship in Kent, Montcalm, or Ionia County, Michigan.
• Any person over the age of 55 who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in Kent, Montcalm, or Ionia county.
• Employees of this credit union.
• Members of the immediate families of the foregoing.
• Organizations incorporated or otherwise, composed for the most part of the same general group making up the membership outlined above.
• A spouse of a deceased member if elected to membership prior to remarriage.
If you have any questions, please contact us to join the growing amount of people that have become a member, not just a number!