This app is a direct response to Barack Obama's "You Didn't Build That". When the president said that, he implies what you possess doesn't really belong to you; it belongs to the government.
Here’s what the YouDidBuildIt app gives you and how it works.
Common Sense Facts:
Content: Quotes from the Founding Fathers and great conservative thinkers.
Functionality: Tap on the Common Sense icon to scroll through the randomly generated quotes and facts. When you find a comment you like, tap the Sharing Button in the upper right corner to send it to friends and family, via Facebook, Twitter, Email, and SMS.
Current Economic Data:
Content: Gas Prices, Home Price Index, Mortgage Rate, National Debt, GPD, and Unemployment Rates.
Functionality: Tap each one to see charts, history, and additional metrics.
1. Gas Prices: provides national, regional, state, and city level information with variances to prior week and year, along with charts, showing historic data.
2. Home Price Index: provides national and regional information with variances to prior month and year, along with charts, showing historic data.
3. Mortgage Rates: provides national and regional information with variances to prior week and year, along with charts, showing historic data.
4. National Debt: provides debt and deficit history by president going back to Hoover. There are additional metrics, such as: Debt as % of GDP, Debt per Person, and Average Annual Deficits. It includes historic charts.
5. GDP: provides Nominal GDP estimates and Real GDP by president going back to Hoover. You’ll get GDP per Person, Real GDP Index, and Real GDP Growth. It includes historic charts.
6. Unemployment Rates: provides national and state information with variances to prior month and year, along with charts, showing historic data. NOTE: The state information is released by the Labor Department on a one month lag. Thus, in order to see state level information, tap the month at the top of the screen. A filter drop down will appear, allowing you to change the date to see prior month state information.
Countdown Clock: The app counts down to the 2014 Mid-Term Election.
Sharing Button: It's located in the upper right corner. It enables you to share information from the Home Screen with your friends in Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and Email.
You’ll hear from some of the greatest thought leaders, speaking up for LIMITED GOVERNMENT AND A FREE MARKET. This app does all the work of gathering some of the best videos in Youtube and putting them all in one place. The most popular one is the animated debate of Ronald Reagan vs Barack Obama. The rest are news clips, some political campaign ads and lectures. New videos are constantly added.
iTime Stocks® Newsletter
For those interested in learning more about the stock market, the app offers a newsletter, called iTime Stocks. The iTime Stocks newsletter is an EDUCATIONAL publication that discusses the characteristics of bull/bear markets. It does not give financial advice nor gives stock trading recommendations. All data and comments, provided by the YouDidBuildIt App, iTime Stocks Newsletters, or Market Timing Solutions, Inc., are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice.
Market Timing Solutions Inc, the owner of this app and the iTime Stocks® Newsletters, is NOT a registered financial adviser. Please discuss with a professional investment adviser, prior to making any investment decisions.
We know you’ll enjoy the YouDidBuildIt app and its robust user interface that is designed to keep you engaged on a daily basis!