Bibliophilia is an application for books and reading lovers: it will archive and catalogue the titles of your bookshelf via the quick scan of the barcode, it will remind you all your readings and provide a quick way to note and search all the books you'd like to read.
LITE Version limits: you can insert only 20 books and some functions are disabled
This application will build a personal archive of books, with a rapid search system and an easy way to catalogue, so you can always have the index of your library with you. Bibliophilia is also the place to create easily and intuitively your own ideal library, with all the books you feel like reading and recommend to your friends.
You can easily add a book manually or simply by scanning the barcode on the book cover. You can also look up the title or the author directly from the Google Books database. There's also a function to search the titles of your favorite authors.
You can add notes and descriptions as well as many fields available to catalogue the book. Finally Bibliophilia provides a Readlist from which you can quickly see all the books you've decided to buy or you planned to read.
The main functions of Bibliophilia.
Easy insertion of new books
- by manual entry;
- by entry via barcode or QR code scan (requires a device with camera);
- by entry via Google Books and WorldCat search;
- import multiple books.
Functions of research and consultation
- quick search in the archive of books;
- different sorting options;
- details view of the author: biography, notes and books;
- system to search books starting from the author;
- 5 customizable fields;
- customizable search fields.
- cataloguing system by categories;
- adding unlimited categories, with customizable descriptions;
- managing multiple categories (unlimited sub categories can be associated to the same book);
- easy way to associate books to category;
- rating system for both author and title;
- exporting database and covers;
- exporting database for Backup / Restore via email;
- exporting database in CSV format via email;
- restore data system from backup file;
- import system of individual books from the backup file;
- importing books from .csv file (according to the format exported by Bibliophilia). You can import your .csv files editing only their first line/header;
- Dropbox and Google Drive synch: possibility to backup and restore from Dropbox or Google Drive;
- Readlist for quick access to the books marked as unread or to be purchased;
- quick insertion or removal in the Readlist;
- fields to remind books on loan.
Personalization and sharing
- customization of default values;
- search in local languages;
- sending one or more titles by email;
- sharing of the book by mail with a link to the direct addition of the book within the application (clicking the link in the email, it's possible to directly add the book inside of Bibliophilia);
- export in PDF format.
If you have any problem, please contact us at email@example.com : we can't directly answer to your reviews and sometimes we need more information about your problems.