Have you ever realized that the way pictures are taken hasn't changed since the invention of the camera? It's time someone changed this old-boring picture format, huh?
We have in our hands state-of-the art technology for taking pictures - the iPhone camera. But still, all we do is point and shoot. One focus, one point of interest.
What if you wanted to show people the same image, but highlighting different regions - making each one of them unique at a time?
We present to you a brand-new format for taking pictures: dyfocus. With dyfocus, you can select two points of interest at a time when taking a picture. You'll get as a result an image that smoothly alternates the focus between the chosen points (regions) of interest.
Taking a picture with dyfocus is easy [see the Screenshots for reference]:
1. Go to the "Shoot" tab;
2. Tap the screen, selecting up to three points from the image on which you would like to have focus;
3. Hold your iPhone still and tap "Capture";
4. There you are! You can now Preview your awesome new image, as well as publish it on the dyfocus page and of course on Facebook too! :)
5. After publishing, you can check out all the pictures you have taken on the "Feed" tab.
6. We are selecting the best ones to put on the "Featured" tab. Take some awesome pictures and you will be at our main page!
NOTE: we have realized that the best pictures taken with dyfocus are the ones which have an object or region of interest really close to the camera and another one that is far away. Also, images from still scenes are usually nicer than the ones which have objects in movement. Have that in mind when using our app! :D
If you have doubts, complaints, suggestions or any other kind of feedback, do not hesitate before checking our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/dyfocus) or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org