You want to loose weight? (or just eat "better")
This App can help you to facilitate your "5-meal plan" diet.
(5-meals-a-day is the best you can do for your diet (an empty stomach, is a bad thing). It can also help you loose weight! Really! (with the appropriate diet of course!))
You enter your meal times and this App will keep track of the elapsed time and will send you a push-notification after 3 hours (4 after your lunch) for your next meal.
You get a listing of the past meal times and the projected times.
Also how long it has been from your last meal and the minimum and maximum next-meal-times.
You can also keep a log of all your past meals to keep track your nutrition program.
But that's not all!
Now iEat5 includes 3 additional Tools:
1) 'Body Weight Recording Tool'.
(2nd image with the 4 Screenshots)
You can enter your body weight everyday and have iEat5 keep track of your weight loss.
You get a list of your daily weights (color coded - according to their comparison with the weight of the previous day), a graph of your weight history (with many time range options & a rotation option for a better view), and options to send via email your weight-loss history (weights and graph). And to help you with the process, iEat5 will prompt you, every day, to enter your weight measurement when you enter your (user-selected) meal.
2) 'Food Tool'.
Record your Meal History
(3rd image with the 4 Screenshots)
You can enter all your meals (what food did you ate) and keep track your nutrition program.
Meal History: You enter the foods that you ate at each meal, to keep track of your diet or your nutrition program.
Also: "Food Item Table" - Every time you enter a Meal, if the items of that meal are not in the Food Item Table, they will be automatically added so you can use them in the future.
3) 'Diet Plan' Tool.
Enter your own Diet Plan and create the D.P. images within iEat5.
(4th image with the 4 Screenshots)
You can also send the Diet Plan data and load it (import it) to another iEat5 (Dietitian mode).
Interface language selection (English and Greek for now)
Differences from the free version iEat5:
• No ads.
• Two sets of Notification Alert Settings: Weekdays (Monday to Friday) and Weekend (look at the last Screenshot).
• Maximum & Minimum time for the next meal on the "What if..." screen (2nd Screenshot).
• User Interface Color settings! You can change all the colors of the UI with any colors you like.
• More Graph time ranges in the Body Weight Recording Tool. According to the data entered, your time ranges may be: 2 Weeks, 2, 3 & 6 Months, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Years, not just 1 Month, 1 Year & "All Entries".
• Up to 8 Weight Profiles for the 'Body Weight Recording Tool' (instead of 2).