Divvy makes splitting the check as easy as snap, drag, and pay. Just snap a photo of the bill, drag each item to the person who ordered it, and see how much everyone owes.
"The coolest and most useful bill splitter I've ever used… This is the type of app that will make me wonder a year from now how I ever figured out a restaurant check with just a calculator." — Steve Cooper, Toque Magazine
Splitting restaurant checks is a hassle. Divvy makes it fun & easy by automatically reading the prices on your bill using state-of-the-art optical character recognition so you don't have to type them in. Add guests from Contacts, using cartoon icons, or snap a QuickPic of your friends across the table. Then, just drag each item on the check to the people who ordered them to easily calculate total & tip for individuals or groups. Divvy takes care of all the math, so you can finish the meal with dessert rather than homework.
• Drag people at your table into groups to total and pay together
• Adjust tip calculations, and choose whether or not to tip on tax
• Split up items people shared, even unequally
• Add guests from contacts, by grabbing a quick photo, or using cartoon icons
• Use Smart Rounding to round everyone's share to an even dollar
• Detailed breakdown of what everyone owes including pre-tip, tip, and total amounts. Easily see how much to put on your credit card and how much tip to write in later
• Optionally calculate tip including coupons like the ones from popular daily deal sites
• Tax is automatically split based on how much each person spent. Support for items like drinks that already have tax included
• Divvy gives you feedback when photographing and splitting your check for fast & accurate recognition
Divvy only works on printed restaurant checks and requires an iPhone 4 or above.
We couldn't be more excited about Divvy, and there's a lot more on the way! Watch a video of Divvy in action at: http://divvythatup.com/