So you think you know something? Play THUD! and put your knowledge and skills to the test.
THUD! Presidents Edition is the first in a series of games that combine quizzes and puzzles in a test of brains and balance; and if you're not careful, you might learn something.
- Who was the first president to visit China?
- Which president became Chief Justice of the Supreme Court?
- Who said "The buck stops here"?
- Which president kept grizzly bears on the White House lawn?
To win at THUD!, you'll need more than a head stuffed with facts. Each level is a tricky puzzle where you must carefully balance and stack your answers... or it all comes crashing down!
THUD! Presidents features:
- More than 1,000 questions featuring facts, quotes, and amazing historical trivia
- 40 tricky levels
- 2 levels of play: BRAINY, for those who want to test their knowledge, and INSANEY, for those who know way too much about US history.
As Franklin D. Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but THUD itself!"*
*Actually, there is no evidence that FDR said this, but if he had an iPhone or iPad running iOS 4 or greater, he most certainly would have mentioned this in a fireside chat with America.