** "Keep you entertained and wanting for more" (AppLatter)
** "Hours of fun, unique style, suitable for children and adults alike" (SmartApps)
** "Simple, entertaining, and visually delightful" (Apps4Kids)
** "Put your sleuthing skills to the test in this tricky and fun game" (CrazyMikesApps)
** "An excellent mind-challenging app.. excellent artwork and concept" (AppySmarts)
Jacky's "Where Is It?" is a unique app featuring award-winning black and white drawings with an excellent artwork, humor and charm.
Each drawing cleverly hides an element which seems to be part of the drawing, but isn't! Challenge your brain to see if you can find all the illusions of faces, animals and objects on Jacky's drawings.
The app is nothing like the corny "find the hidden elements" apps that you so commonly see on the AppStore. Jacky's "Where Is It?" is an original brain teaser game that has a special gameplay, story, art and design.
Jacky Jackson, the artist of the app, celebrates 50 years of creation (read below) as an interactive game for the very first time.
The game's concept is simple and lovely, and suits all ages.
• Try finding the hidden illusions on more than 90 beloved drawings (many drawings are available as FREE updates).
• Earn stars to unlock a combination of bonus levels!
• The zoom-in/out feature enables you to better explore the drawings and find the hidden elements with high-quality graphics as never seen before.
• Each drawing is followed by a story which is narrated by a professional storyteller.
• Visual tour and instructions, including visual clues if you get stuck and can't find the hidden!
• Free updates featuring a sweet mix of Jacky's drawings with various categories of missing elements.
• Hours of fun are guaranteed for all ages - from 4 to 99!
• Jacky's drawings gained reputation dealing with ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) problems in children and adults.
ABOUT JACKY THE ARTIST
Jacky Jackson is an artist with a unique style. He has published his drawings in major newspaper publications such as "CARTOON NEWS" (USA), "VILLAGE VOICE" (USA), "PENTHOUSE" (USA), "ASAHI SHIMBUN" (Japan) and "YEDIOT AHRONOT" (Israel). He has been holding a weekly column of his drawings for more than 50 years, which makes it the most senior column in EMEA and probably the rest of the world as well. Jacky's hidden-elements drawings have participated in and won several caricature competitions worldwide.
You are welcome to join the sensation of Jacky's 'Where Is It?' - the most unique and fun "hidden objects" game for more than 5 decades for all the family.
Your ratings and feedbacks are most important for us to keep the game at a high-end level for your needs -- please contact us with your feedbacks via our main website: www.lookandfeel.co.il
Powered by iPhSoft - www.iphsoft.com