"This app is the best diabetes app I have ever used"
"This app is WONDERFUL. Must have, if you have diabetes."
This Diabetes Tracker makes living with diabetes easier than ever by tracking all of the factors that keep blood glucose balanced.
* Log and track glucose, food (carbs), exercise, insulin, and medications
* Record your own insulin and medication types
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* Use as a carb counter - by adjusting serving sizes you can see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Be able to monitor glucose levels (mmol/L) with the glucose logbook
* Glucose charts lets you see trends in your glucose levels
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Incorporates a regularly updated food and exercise database every time you update this App
Only in the full (paid) version:
* Carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 popular fast food and casual dining restaurants
* Weight tracker with weight charts
* Insulin calculator using I:C ratios
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Track Exercises and Calories Burned
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
* A complete restaurant list is available at http://www.track3.com/main/nutridata
Diabetes management made easy!
*** Logged items can be deleted by "swiping" on the entry.
*** Glucose units are in mmol/L for this version. We have another version of Track3 that uses mg/dl that is sold in USA and other App Stores.
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com