* Travel Advice - up-to-date information about the risks you might face overseas, helping you to make well-informed decisions about whether, when and where to travel.
* Travel Registration - the information you provide will help us to contact or find you in an emergency - whether it is a natural disaster, civil disturbance or family emergency. It may also be used to pass you other information such as important travel advice updates.
* Where to get help - contact details for Australian Embassies and Consulates.
* Travel Tips - travel insurance, hints on staying healthy overseas and more. Our most important tips are included in our Top 10 Travel Tips.
* Travel Checklist - Arranging a trip overseas can sometimes be overwhelming. Our international travel checklist will help guide your travel preparation.