++ Featured as New & Noteworthy in U.S., Australia and New Zealand!! ++
*Featured in The Washington Post's KidsPost as "Best Apps for Kids"
*Fun Educational Apps’s Top Picks – “Little details really immerse the user in the insect world…A top pick for its educational content, beautiful graphics, and wealth of information!”
*Best Apps for Kid’s Editor’s Choice – “This is an excellent quality app with a good amount of content to get your child started.”
*iMums gives 4.5/5.0 - “Highly recommended for older elementary school students!”
*Geeks with Juniors – “Overall look and feel design of the entire app are really beautiful”
We have added some exciting NEW FEATURES:
- Some tweaks and updates in Insect Story for more enjoyable interactive experience!
- Close-up videos with narration will bring even more fun and engaging experience of exploring the world of insects without having to reading any descriptions!
- Improved overall app quality and stability
+ Tips to become an insect expert:
1.Make each insect come to life with a tap of a finger.
2.What animal has the largest number of species on earth? The insects! Watch and interact with the animation as it takes you into the world of insects.
3.Why does Common Yellow Swallowtail like to sunbathe? Get ready to dive into a handful of interesting facts of each insect with eye-catching illustrations.
4.Meet the insects through mind-blowing videos and photos.
5.If you think you are done with the encyclopedia, gear up for the OX and Photo quiz and review what you’ve learned.
6.When you find an insect to observe and start the observation journal, you are now the insect expert!
+ Meet other insects with a variety of editions
- Meet the Insects: Forest Edition, primarily focused on forest insects, is the first edition of our insect encyclopedia series.
- We will soon be coming back with variety of different insects…so keep checking back with us for more exciting upcoming titles!
All the information in Meet the Insects: Forest Edition is provided by National Science Museum of Korea.
Tips: Please end all the applications that are in the multitasking bar to fully enjoy the world of “Meet the Insects: Forest Edition”
■ About NC iactionbook
NC iactionbook is an educational brand of NCSOFT. We aim to create both learning games for toddlers and preschoolers, and digital encyclopedia series for older children to enjoy with their whole family.
+ Meet the Insects Series: Forest, Village and Water & Grass Edition
+ Meet Science: Magnetism and Electricity, Light and Sound, Force and Motion, Work and Energy
■ How you can reach us!
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.iactionbook.com
※ If you have any problems with the sound, please go read HELP section at iactionbook homepage (www.iactionbok.com)
We here at NC iactionbook consider your right to privacy to be of great importance. Our app includes:
- No third party advertisements
- No in-app purchases
- No social networks
- No data collection tools