SmaphoProbe is an iPhone application for saving probe data (time-series data such as latitude, longitude, acceleration, etc) in your iPhone and sending the probe data to a specified server.
The target audience of this app is people who want to check on the map the route which you moved, to analyze probe data, to develop a web application using probe data, etc.
The main functions are as follows.
- Saving probe data in your iPhone at regular time intervals. A user can select the regular time intervals.
- Sending probe data to a specified server at regular time intervals using HTTP POST (The details are described in the support web site). A user can set the server and select the regular time intervals. Sending data format can be selected from CSV or JSON.
- Displaying routes on the map using saved latitude and longitude data.
- Sending probe data as sqlite file by e-mail.
- Supporting long-lasting background execution.