The Newcastle University Alumni Association Magazine No. 15. Social Renewal Issue.
In this issue:
- Social Renewal – As the University launches its third Societal Challenge Theme, we ask 10 students, staff and alumni what it means to them.
- Agents of change – Three social entrepreneurs tell Arches how they’re aiming for self-sufficiency whilst helping their communities.
- Octogenial – A world-first study of the 85+ generation’s health experiences is providing vital insights for the future.
- Switching on the employability – Queen of Daytime TV, Dianne Nelmes, on how graduates can help students get on the career ladder.
- For the love of science – We look ahead to the British Science Festival in Newcastle in September 2013