The Knee Program by Feeling Pretty Remarkable (FPR) is a set of easy-to-preform exercises that strengthen the muscles that support your knee, pelvis and spine. All of FPR’s programs are designed by health care professionals to reduce the aches and pains that stop you from enjoying life. It’s like having the knowledge of a Physical Therapist, Chiropractor, Athletic Trainer and Personal Trainer in your pocket!
The Knee Program:
• Designed to reduce chronic and recurrent knee pain
• Progressively strengthens the muscles that support the knee, pelvis and spine
• 20 minutes/day
• 5 days/week
• Mike Ryan, one of the most respected Physical Therapists in Pro Football is your coach
• Developed by doctors
• No special equipment
• Easy to perform
The entire 12-week program has four phases.
• Phase 1, Foundation: Weeks 1-3
• Phase 2, Beginner: Weeks 4-6
• Phase 3, Intermediate: Weeks 7-9
• Phase 4, Advanced: Weeks 10-12
Each phase has two sections.
1. Learn the Phase: detailed instruction, demonstration, and coaching to help you do each exercise correctly
2. Do the Phase: the 20-minute exercise program in which you perform the exercises while receiving tips and guidance from the coach
Every 3 weeks you advance to the next phase where you do a different set of exercises that build on the strength you gained in the previous phase to progressively strengthen the muscles that support your knee, pelvis and spine.