>>>>> EAR TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS TO PROS <<<<<
Professional musicians know, that having a good trained ear is one of the most important skills, a musician should have. goodEar was made to increase those skills and bring you on a new musical level!
It is made for all musicians, whether you are beginner or professional.
• Choose from four different modes: intervals, chords, scales, melodies
• Choose from all intervals between 2 octaves
• Activate "backing chord" to hear the interval in harmonic context
• Play them ascending, descending, or simultaneously
• All possible triads and inversions
• All possible 4-note-chords (e.g. Cm7)
• 20 different extended/altered chords (e.g. D7b9b13 or Emaj7#11)
• 38 different scales
• All ionian scales (e.g. ionian, dorian...)
• All harmonic-minor scales (e.g. Ionian #5)
• All melodic-minor scales (e.g. Mixo #11)
• 5 Pentatonic Scales (e.g. minor pentatonic)
• 5 Hexatonic Scales (e.g. whole tone scale)
• 7 Octatonic Scales (e.g. Bebop Dominant)
• play them ascending or descending
• Identify random generated melodies
• You can make them diatonic, or non diatonic
• Choose the intervals, that you want to be included in the melody
• Activate "backing chord" to hear the melody in harmonic context
• Create your own exercises, depending on your personal approach. (No annoying wizards)!
• Play the exercises on piano or give the answer with multiple-choice
• Watch your progress in statistics
• Make highscores, and try to challenge yourself
goodEar was made with the knowledge of various professional musicians and teachers, for giving you high quality music education on the iPad.