“Scratch Art” is an easy to use drawing application for kids and artists. It uses two layers.
It works like this:
- Start filling the white bottom layer with fancy colors.
- Next, press the most left button to show the black top layer.
- When drawing now, the black color is scratched away and the colors from the bottom layer become visible. You will create surprising pictures with this app!
- When ready, save your drawing to the photo album and share it with your friends and family. The Save option can be found in the menu.
On the bottom layer, you can also press the spray can button for automatically producing colors. If you use this button, the “radiate” button will be available on the top layer. Press the “radiate” button and be amazed!
Examples of other usages of this application:
- Create your own Christmas or new years greeting card.
- you can use the white bottom layer only to create your drawings.
- draw a word or simple picture on the bottom layer, go to the top layer and let somebody guess what you have drawn. You can use the eraser tool to reveal your word or picture step by step. Who guessed with the least steps has won.
This app is free of disturbing commercials.
For examples see: www.ScratchArt.nl