Book Keeper Accounting is a financial/business accounting app for small and medium businesses. It’s simple user interface allows you to send invoices & estimates, track expenses & receipts, manage inventory, view & send various financial reports and much more. It's a complete accounting package which helps you maintain your company books and do all financial accounting.
Try the app FREE for 30 days, after which you can opt for yearly subscription (starting $50/year or INR 2000/year) or one time purchase plan (starting $200 or INR 8000)
• Unlimited features: Create unlimited accounts, inventory, companies, transactions. No limit!!
• Invoicing: Invoices for products and services; Customize invoice fields like quantity, rate, amount in words, shipping details; Add company logo to invoices; Sign your invoices; Email invoice PDF or take prints; Track paid & outstanding invoices
• Estimates: Create and send estimates to your customers, convert them to invoices later
• Expenses/Receipts: Enter business expenses; payments made; income earned; analyse profits earned
• Inventory Management: Manage your entire inventory
• Financial reports: In depth analysis of your business with 15 comprehensive reports
• No Internet connection required: Offline accounting app, manage accounts on the go
• Stand-alone app: Maintain financial accounting books, no dependency on other software, no sign up required
• No prior accounting know-how: Maintain accounting books with ease, no accounting/bookkeeping knowledge required
• Online Sync: Sync your company data across multiple devices via Dropbox. All data entered on one device gets reflected on other device at the same time!!
It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let Book Keeper does all the double-entry accounting.
• Easy, real accounting
• Accountant approved
• Maintain individual ledgers/accounts
• Automatic computation of profit/loss
• Create sales, purchase, receipts, payments, banking transactions (single-entry & double-entry mode)
• Generate invoices and mail them to customers
• Send estimates & convert them to invoices
• Enter tax vouchers, view tax computation
• Keep track of paid/unpaid invoice, outstanding receivable/payable with aging analysis
• Generate sales order/estimates, issue purchase order
• Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
• Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
• Record manufacturing journals.
• Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on Average Cost (AVCO) Method.
• View various financial accounting reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) which are automatically generated
• View detailed reports of each inventory item
• View summary of all inventory item