Help your child with their time-telling and arithmetic skills, with this simple yet elegant app. Developed around key components of time, Quick Clocks has multiple game modes which allow users to focus on different skills with varying degrees of complexity.
Formerly known as Sakura Time, Quick Clocks launches with improved features that allow users to track progress, measure statistics, and unlock hidden avatars. Built with a handwriting engine that recognizes users answers when handwritten on the screen, Quick Clocks will transforms your iOS device into an enjoyable time-teaching tool.
Quick Clocks is perfect for children aged 6 - 12, providing increasing challenges as children grow and progress.
• Use Analog Clocks to set and tell the time
• Use Digital Clocks to tell the time
• Read and set clocks in 12-hour and 24-hour time
• Use whole, half and quarter hours
• Compare and convert digital and analog time and 12-hour and 24-hour time
• Practice mental addition by finding the difference between two clocks
• Build an understanding of times of day
• Practice handwriting
• Select suitable difficulty levels
• Distinguish alternative handwriting variations
• Ability to disable the use of 24-hour time questions
• Play to unlock secret avatars
Quick Clocks will help your child to improve their time-telling skills. Practice modes allow your child to practice and develop time skills at their own pace. Timed levels promote the development of time-telling fluency as your child races the clock to better their personal best. With personalized graphs displaying their ongoing progress, kids can track their own learning as they master time-telling skills.
Quick Clocks is the perfect classroom accompaniment, allowing children to practice and develop time-telling skills at their own level and pace. Individualized user profiles allow devices to be shared among multiple students whilst allowing students to track their personal progress. Quick Clocks grows with students, with increasing levels of difficulty as children master time-telling skills.
Australia: Early Stage 1 - Stage 4
USA: Grades 1 - 4
UK: Key Stage 1 - Upper Key Stage 2
Canada: Grades 1 -5
HWR is supplied by MyScript from Vision Objects.