Warning: This is not a standalone IRC client. It needs a Quassel Core running on a server and an account on it.
iQuassel is an iOS client for the Quassel IRC system.
You can use it to connect to a Quassel Core and chat with it on your favorite IRC channels.
Please note that iQuassel is not yet intended as a full replacement of the desktop client, but as a quick way to chat on your channels/queries from your device.
If you have any questions, please drop by on #woboquassel on irc.freenode.net
* For connecting to Quassel cores version 0.7.x to 0.12.x
* TLS encryption to Quassel core
* ...and compressed connection
* Backlog fetching (Pull Down To Refresh)
* Open URLs in Safari
* Portrait and landscape mode (iPad only)
* Buttons for next/previous buffer
* Unread message count as icon badge
* Nick Coloring
* User lists in channels
Icon by http://yacc.in/