Pocket HealthNet simplifies patient access to clinical guidance and decision-making. Using the latest eHealth and eCommerce mobile technology, Pocket HealthNet uniquely enables a patient/provider relationship via a two-way health care dialogue. Immediate communication from any location gives the engaged patient and family guardians the mobility to control their wellness while living today’s flexible lifestyle.
1. Provider Directory - physician and practice directory of subscribed and unsubscribed providers.
2. Appointment Management - request, reschedule and/or cancel appointments from your mobile phone.
3. Preregistration - verify your demographics, such as address, phone number and insurance—make changes as necessary.
4. eCheckin - no more waiting to check-in or wait room exposure; just simply click to check in upon arrival for your appointment!
5. Reminder notifications regarding appointments, preregistration and eCheckin
6. Messaging - text-like ability to message back and forth with the clinic. Instead of calling, simply text a question and receive a response electronically!
7. Broadcast Alerts – receive community virus, epidemic or other wellness messages.
8. My Documents - receive educational material from your practice.
9. Prescription Discount Card
10. Manage multiple patients from one login.
1. Pocket HealthNet is for subscribing providers and who have acquired site licenses for use with their patient community. See your provider regarding their participation and instructions for its use.
2. NOT for Emergencies: Pocket HealthNet is used for communication with your subscribing physician network.