Sinhala Editor provides a unique keyboard layout for Sinhala and an attractive user interface to allow typing and editing in Sinhala.
Share what you write with friends and family via email, Facebook, SMS, PDF and Twitter. Save what you write later use if you may and continue at a later time.
You can use the native key board of iPhone/iPad and mix with the keyboard that comes with 'Sinhala Editor'
'Sinhala Editor' keypads allow entering of vowels, consonants and signs to make up the language and sentence. English and numerals can be mixed in the text entered.
Other features include:
- uses full screen size on iPhone 5
- Save and manage a list of documents
- Vowels+Consonants separate from Connector Signs and Symbols
- Easy toggle keys to toggle forward and backward in character set and signs
- Separate optional subject line pop-in/pop-out
- Clear text area
- Help document viewer
- character cut/copy/paste
PS: Sinhala Editor works best with the built-in fonts on the Apple devices.