The PanaCast® app enables you to experience and individually control an immersive, 200° Panoramic-HD video stream in real-time on your iOS device through a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection from an Altia Systems’ PanaCast panoramic video camera. Simple, intuitive and familiar touch screen controls allow you to pan across the video and zoom in and out. Use PanaCast to enhance your video collaboration and “Be there from anywhere™.” See the demo video: https://vimeo.com/109517226.
PanaCast cameras have been developed by and are available from Altia Systems. Visit getpanacast.com for more information.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• 200º wide by 40º tall
• Panoramic-HD video quality
• Integrated audio Voice over IP
• Attend live PanaCast meetings from anywhere in our connected world
• Individually control what you view using simple and familiar touch screen controls: stretch/pinch to zoom in or out, and swipe to pan across the frame
HOW TO HOST A PANACAST MEETING
• Launch the PanaCast App and log in with either name/email or with LinkedIn login, then tap “Start a Meeting.”
• Select which camera to use by either scanning the QR code on top of the camera or typing it in, and then tap “Start Meeting.”
• Push the button on the top of the camera to authorize the camera to stream video.
• You will now see the real-time 200° panoramic live video from the camera.
• Tap on the Invite button to add another camera or invite remote participants to join the meeting via SMS or email.
HOW TO JOIN A PANACAST MEETING
• Click the invite link from the meeting organization (in a text message or email).
• The PanaCast App will automatically start audio and video.
• Stretch/pinch to zoom in or out, and swipe to pan across the frame. Double tap to zoom in and out.
• Single tap to toggle the on-screen controls on/off, for example mute, speaker off.
• For a live session, the host initiating the session needs to have a PanaCast camera.
• PanaCast requires Max=1.5Mbps and Ave=500Kbps.
• Good reception over either Wi-Fi or cellular network is required.
• Recommended: iPhone4S or newer, iPad2 or newer. The iPhone4 and 1st iPad can support a maximum resolution of 480p. iPhone3GS and older are not supported.