"Slide-Numbers" is a sliding block puzzle game like the fifteen puzzle invented by Noyes Chapman and created a puzzle craze in 1880.
"Slide-Numbers" includes 15-puzzle, 8-puzzle, and 24-puzzle three type of sliding block games.
o Each game uses random number generator to create a new game and makes sure the game is solvable. Therefore, the number of games is unlimited.
o "Slide-Numbers" has the following 5 buttons:
- "3" button get 3x3 grid board
- "4" button get 4x4 grid board
- "5" button get 5x5 grid board
- "-" button re-starts the current game
- "+" button starts a new game