Remember classic vintage handheld electronic game where the wolf catches eggs? "Merry Cook" is the game from the same series! This game was widely produced in 1980's in USSR. The principle is simple: you control a cook, who have to catch and flip flying food pieces with his frying pan to prevent them falling down on the floor! A hungry mouse is carefully waiting for you to drop something tasty! If you like the game, then you'll definitely love our another game of this series called "Where Are My Eggs?", where the wolf catches eggs. Check out that one also! And Good Luck!
• Amazing feeling of the original retro gameplay like never before!!!
• Precise game logic emulation in Game A and Game B mode
• Different realistic game console colors to select at your taste!
• Game A, Game B, Time, Game Reset, Clock Alarm!
• It can work as a Watch just like the original game did!
• Increasing of gameplay speed is emulated in high detail when you earn more score! So if you going to earn about 800-900 points, prepare to meet the high-reaction adrenaline madness of crazy food flying over the kitchen like in the original Elektronika device!!!
• Retina display graphics
• Game Center leaderboards support to share your best scores with the other players!
• New feature: Clock Alarm!
OTHER "ELEKTRONIKA" GAMES by XPEERIO
• Where Are My Eggs? ("Ну Погоди!")
• Frog The Strutter ("Квака-Задавака")
• Space Flight HD ("Космический Полёт")
• Mysteries of the Ocean ("Тайны Океана")
• Merry Footballers ("Веселые Футболисты")
• Hockey Electronika ("Хоккей")
• Hunting HD ("Охота")