PhotoOrganiser provides powerful organisational tools that help keep your photos under control.
Tagging is a powerful technique of identifying the content of each of your precious photos. Each photo can have unlimited tags and with the powerful searching and filtering tools, photos can be retrieved quickly, even if your library contains thousands of photos.
For those who like to organise their photos using a folders, PhotoOrganiser provides the ability to create unlimited numbers of folders and sub-folders and makes it easy to move photos around.
If sharing your photos to Facebook is important, then PhotoOrganiser can do this too. You can create new Facebook Photo Albums, or just upload to any of your existing albums.
Starting a slideshow from the current folder, or your search results is easy, with many exiting transitions to choose from.
With lots of features and many exciting plans for the future, PhotoOrganiser is the Photo organising tool you've been waiting for.
Here are some of the features of PhotoOrganiser:
● Import from iTunes, the Camera, Photo Library and iPad clipboard
● When importing from the library, EXIF metadata is also imported.
● Photos can be manually repositioned so they're in the order you want them to be.
● Can import JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, GIF, BMP, BMPF, ICO, CUR and XBM image formats
● Export your photos to iTunes, Facebook or send in an email
● Create folders to organise your photos
● Clipboard facility which makes moving photos around really easy
● Create tag categories and tags
● Tag photos
● Give each photo a star rating
● Play slideshows with over 15 transitions available
● A forum where you can guide the future development of the app
And many, many more features.