Do you want to eat Italian in New York?
NYC Italian Restaurants & Food for iPhone presents a huge selected list of Italian cuisine restaurants in New York City. Giving a review of all the Italian restaurants in New York, this application acts as the "ultimate guide" to the places devoted to the Italian food, according to the regional traditions of the Italian cuisine and the respect of the original products and raw materials.
The application runs almost offline and, thanks to the descriptive cards of the different restaurants, allows you to discover what type of cuisine the dishes on the menus come from and the ingredients, to avoid the gastro-fakes that characterize the Italian cuisine in the United States.
To complete the high quality of the guide, some sections are dedicated to cafes and wine bars, and all that shops and stores where you can find good Italian gastronomy, pastries, gelati, wines and spirits, and even kitchen tools to make the dishes that have conquered your palate in the comforts of your very own kitchen.
- OFFLINE APPLICATION
- Huge list of Italian restaurants, cafes, winebar and shops
- Types of cuisine (classical, contemporary, creative, Italian American)
- Surveys, pictures and menu
- Prices and locations on the map
- Reservation available by form or by email
- Telephone numbers and websites
- Glossary and search function
- List of the certified products by the Italian Ministry of Agricultural, Food and Forestry Policies