Numerari's powerful function graphing, comprehensive unit conversion, easy to use complex numbers, and advanced functions make it the perfect tool for solving challenging science, engineering, and mathematical problems.
● Graph multiple functions on rectangular or polar grids using linear-linear, linear-log, log-linear, log-log, linear-decibel, or log-decibel scales.
● Convert units for any physical quantity and routinely use units in your calculations to verify unit consistency.
● Enter calculations with mixtures of rectangular and polar complex numbers and easily convert answers between forms.
● Trigonometric, hyperbolic, permutation, combination, Bessel, gamma, factorial, etc. keys cover a wide range of applications.
Numerari is made for a touch world---copy results from its history display to use in a new calculation with just one tap. Drag and drop to set user-defined keys. Numerari is designed for both the iPad and iPad mini.
(Be sure to VISIT OUR WEBSITE for many more screen captures and expanded explanations of features.)
● Graph functions on rectangular and polar grids
● Five scales are available for labeling axes: regular linear (default), pi linear (axis is labeled in multiples of pi), regular logarithmic, and two special logarithmic decibel scales
● Graph multiple functions and give each line a unique color
● The history display saves your graph specification and a thumbnail image of the graph so that you can reopen the graph to full screen with just a tap. You can create similar graphs by copying old ones.
● Units are fully integrated---use units in your function expressions and on your axes limits
UNITS AND CONSTANTS
● Popup unit keypads with 96 units
● Combine units with multiplication, division, and power operations
● Conversions for any physical quantity can be made by combining units
● Includes all metric (SI) units, many related units, and 18 metric power prefixes
● Includes 48 of the most common English units
● Checks calculations for unit consistency
● Can suggest units for the answer, but you can also specify the answer units---answer units are checked for consistency and any required unit conversions are done automatically
● Popup constant keypad with 48 physical and mathematical constants
● Constants cover the full range of areas from basic physics and chemistry to electromagnetics and quantum mechanics
● Enter any mixture of rectangular or polar complex numbers in a calculation
● Complex numbers can have units
● One tap switches between rectangular and polar as the default answer form
● One tap switches between radians and degrees as the default polar argument units
● If the last answer was in rectangular form, one tap shows it in polar form and vice versa
● Popup keypad with 48 advanced functions
● Includes permutation, combination, factorial, double factorial, gamma, log gamma, digamma, log with any base, Riemann zeta, and error functions
● Includes all of the trigonometric and hyperbolic functions and their inverses
● Supports differential equation applications with Bessel and Airy functions and Legendre, Laguerre, Chebyshev, and Hermite polynomials
● The option to switch between two ergonomic keyboard layouts lets you decide which is best for how you use your iPad
● 10 user-defined keys that you can assign with a simple drag and drop---save special constants, groups of units, and expressions
● UNDO/REDO the last 50 edits in the build display
● 17 color themes: cool, warm, outdoors, orchid, sweet, chocolate, steel, graphite, robust, khaki, pastel, subway tile, sapphire, turquoise, ruby, emerald, and neutral
● Scrollable build and history displays let you enter calculations of arbitrary size
● Copy from the history display to the build display with just one tap---copy the entire previous expression, copy a number with its units, etc.
● Archive or email history images with different background and alignment options