Unleash potential with the most advanced app in golf. TrackMan is the choice of the world’s top 350 tour players, thousands of successful coaches, innumerable club fitters and every equipment manufacturer in the industry.
TrackMan has repeatedly been chosen the smartest, easiest and most accurate 3D Club and Ball flight analysis product available. Just imagine the insights you get from reliable data. Every shot captured is instantly available for analysis with dozens of data points mapping the DNA of any player’s swing. Couple that with video, 3D graphics overlays, games and other software features, and you have everything you need to unleash potential.
Please note: You need to connect to a TrackMan radar to use this app.
Here below a selection of some amazing features (now supporting TrackMan 4):
• Combine test - build your own training drills and take them to the range
• Screencast - video record swings with data, then draw, speak and instantly share your analysis
• Optimizer - instant map a swing’s potential and know how to improve it
• Video with 3D overlays - with radar’s internal camera, instantly see data points on top of video (trajectory, path, target line, and face-, attack- and launch angles)
• Compare swings – record and compare swings side by side
• Create reports - instantly share videos, comments and reports with your students
Other noteworthy features:
• Instant tracking of 22 ball flight and club data parameters (see below)
• 2D and 3D ball trajectory
• Normalization of ball flight to no wind conditions with premium ball
• Multiple cameras - get all the angles with up to 6 external cameras
• Target selection directly from the app
• Multiple players (switch easily between multiple users)
• Create custom club names
• Multi session comparison with flexible table
• Sound notification of each capture shot
• Continue capturing data with screen switched off
• View your session through the app, grouped by player, club or date
You can record the following ball flight and club data parameters:
Low Point, Club Speed, Attack Angle, Club Path, Dynamic Loft, Face Angle, Spin Loft, Face to Path, Swing Plane, Swing Direction, Ball Speed, Smash Factor, Launch Angle, Launch Direction, Spin Rate, Spin Axis, Height, Carry, Side, Landing Angle, Hang Time, Total Distance, Side Total, Low Point Distance.