This app provides the end user a free tool with the following features and information:
1) A brief commentary about Melanie Buffington's experience in the Real Estate industry.
2) A 9 question form designed to help your qualified Real Estate agent, Melanie Buffington, determine the correct approach in getting you a loan or financing that will allow you to purchase a home.
3) A video page with a short video which reflects Realty One Group of whom Melanie Buffington works.
4) A camera feature which allows the end user the ability to take pictures from within this app and send them to your agent for review. If you are trying to have your agent understand the kind of home you are seeking this tool proves invaluable.
5) A twitter feature which allows the end user the ability to SMS a tweet to friends or colleagues.
6) A mortgage calculator for crunching numbers determining monthly payments.
7) A California Multiple Listing Service property search page of listings throughout California.
8) A California department of Real Estate RSS feed to safeguard and promote the public interests in REAL ESTATE MATTERS through licensure, regulation, education and enforcement.
9) A general contact page which provides 5 features.
A) Agent Name
B) Phone dialer
C) Email Agent
D) Agent website
E) Office location map
10) A scanner immediately opens up the phone's camera and takes you to a screen that allows for the scanning of barcodes.
The scanner will automatically detect which type of code it is scanning and, upon completion of the scan, it will display the content so you can view the scanned URL/text/product code before the module launches the phone's browser.
The scanner offers sharing feature that allows users to share scanned content via SMS or email.
You may view the scanned content in a web browser: it will search for scanned text on the web or open a website for scanned URL.
11) A tap to call function
12) A Google map feature independent of the contact page.
13) A properties photo gallery
14) A inquiry form which allows the end user to submit any question or concern for the agent to respond with appropriate details.