NATIONAL PARK JOURNAL, a quarterly magazine, is the authority on national park travel and is devoted to bringing the national park experience to the palm of your hand. Providing comprehensive seasonal trip-planning information for four of the United States’ major national parks - Grand Canyon, Rocky Mountain, Yellowstone and Yosemite - each issue focuses on one park and includes feature stories, photo essays, road-trip itineraries, lodging and dining information, wildlife beta and more. In addition, exclusive videos and slideshows offer readers a dynamic look at these beautiful parks.
Here are the details of the National Park Journal subscription offer:
Annual 1-Year Subscription- 4 issues released quarterly: $14.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for an annual subscription is $14.99.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.