This personal shortcut assistant is a powerful learning tool that puts the complete list of Premiere CS 6 commands in the palm of your hands!
With hundreds of commands, shortcuts, and definitions at your fingertips, you'll find your knowledge of Premiere grow in leaps and bounds, regardless of whether you are a beginner or experienced pro!
You can search for a specific command to find its shortcut and definition, or you can view the commands alphabetically, by Menus (such as File, Edit, View), or by Groups (such as Audio, Editing, Importing).
When you discover a shortcut you want to remember, tag it as a favorite, then organize your favorites by priority and incorporate them into your next editing session!
iKeysToGo: Premiere CS6 is a must have reference and learning tool for any Premiere user. With this new app, you can learn on the go and apply on the job! Impress your friends and colleagues with your newfound knowledge and increased operational speed. It's a great learning tool for teachers and students as well as professionals.
– A list of every Premiere CS6 command, keyboard shortcut, and definition
– Organized alphabetically, and as Menus and Groups
– Complete search capability of all Premiere commands
– Definitions of every keyboard shortcut provides a quick learning tool
– Create your own favorites list of commands and shortcuts for quick reference
– Instructions on how to create new shortcut keys for any of the not unassigned shortcuts
Produced by Diana Weynand and Shirley Craig, founders of Weynand Training International, Inc. (an Apple Authorized Training Center based in Los Angeles) and Apple Master Pro, Hubert Krzysztofik.
Diana Weynand is also the award winning author of video editing books.
If you have any comments about this app, please contact us directly at the URL below.
iKeysToGo: Premiere CS6 is the fourth in a series of iPhone and iPodTouch applications.
For more information about the iKeysToGo series, visit www.revuptransmedia.com